61. compatible [kəm’ætəbl] a. 相容的; 兼容的>That husband and wife are very ~.
62. compensate ['kɔmpenseit] v. 赔偿 >The insurance company ~d theman for his injuries.
63. compile [kəm'pail] v. 汇编, 编辑 ~ a encyclopedia [en,saikləu'pi:djə] 百科全书
64. complement ['kɔmplimənt] v. 补充，与。。。相配 The music ~s the film well.
65. compliment ['kɔmplimənt] v. /n. 赞美
66. comply with [kəm'plai] v. 遵从
67. compulsory [kəm'pʌlsəri] a. 必做的 ~ education
68. conceive of [kən'si:v] v. 构想 I can’t ~ of why he did such a stupid thing!
69. confidential [,kɔnfi'denʃəl] a. 机密的
70. conform v. .[kən'fɔ:m] 遵守 ~ to the local customs
71. consensus [kən'sensəs] n. 意见一致> If everyone consents to something, they reach a consensus.
72. consequent ['kɔnsikwənt] a. (作为后果) 随之发生的 lack of electricity and the ~ loss in economy
73. conserve [kən'sə:v] v. 保护,If you conserve something, you use it carefully and will not waste it.>In winter some people ~ energy by lowering the heat at night.