This training center offers excellent teaching materials and a American style environment to its student’s and teachers. To help students improved English ability for test and thinking. .and we also have some training projects need long-term foreign teachers or foreign schools for Intern .
* Job Description
1.Vacancy: 3 -4
Reading/writing - 1 person,
listening/speaking - 1 person,
grammar - 1
2.Starting Date: July 10 - August 15,about a month's
3.Working Load: No more than 3-6 hours a day
4.Subject: SAT reading/writing/grammar teaching
TOEFL - reading/writing/heard teaching
1) the United States Private School top 50 schools graduate or undergraduate, graduate is preferred;
2) major unlimited, SAT high scored priority;
3) had SAT - reading/writing/grammar,or TOEFL - reading/writing/heard teaching experience is preferred;
4)had school teaching assistant experience is preferred;
5) Native English speaker or near native speaker
6) Excellent communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality. Be reliable and responsible.
* TYPICAL BENEFITS:
1.Round-trip air tickets reimbursement and Free apartment provided by the school.
2. salary：Basic Salary, Above $500 Per Month, depending on the experience of the application.
If you are interested in this teaching position, please contact with Laura, and kindly send me an E-mail with your CV, the copy of your passport and degree certificate and your recent photo.
Cell phone: 0086 18682922425