Can the public accept the concept of “conserving virginity before marriage?” To be or not to be, welcome to join the discussion.
If you are couples ,but you don't live tegether and meet each other only once a month or a week ,but you still love each other in your heart, the relationship between you seems to be…Continue
How to teach english? English educational reform in China is on the march ,but how to do it better?Continue
Wise buying is a positive way in which you can make your money go further.The way you go purchasing an artical商品 or a service can actually save your money or can add to the cost.
Take the simple example of a hairdryer.If you are buying a hairdryer, you might think you are making the best buy if you choose one whose look you like and which is also the cheapest in price.But when you get it home you may find that it takes twice as long as 两倍a more expensive model to dry your…
31. bald [bɔ:ld] a. 秃顶的 A ~ man is considered to be intelligent.
32. barren [‘bærən] a. 荒芜的,不能生育的>Without dream, life is a ~ field.
33. betray [bi'trei] v. 背叛; 泄露 You ~ed me.
34. bewilder [bi’wildə] v. 使迷惑 The new traffic lights ~ the man.
35. bias ['baiəs] n. 偏见 Bias is prejudice.
36. blaze [bleiz] v. 燃烧; 发强光 >The summer sun is blazing.
37. bleak [bli:k] a. 荒凉的; 凄凉的>a ~future
38. blink [bliŋk] v. 眨眼睛; 闪烁 >
39. blunder [‘blʌndə] n.…
If you remember the word:"Opshacom"made in order to remember the order of the ajective in one sentence..It is easy to remember the order .
p means opinion，eg: beautiful，horrible，lovely，nice etc.
sh means shape，eg: long，short，round, narrow ....etc
a means age，(or times) eg: old，new，young...etc
c means colour，eg: red,black,…Continue