Wouldn't your time in Xi'an be so much better with a guitar???

Hey everyone,

Getting started packing my things as I prepare to head home after an awesome few years in Xi'an.  It's looking like I won't be able to take my guitar back with me, and so I wanted to see if anyone out there is in need of one.

Here's the stats:

Its a Takimane D-ed21c (Dragon) acoustic electric with a TS-1N pickup

In great condition - still looks and plays like it did the day I bought it

Comes with an extra set of strings, a hardshell case, and a capo

I payed aroun 2000RMB for the bundle about 8 months ago, and am hoping to get 1500 back from it (but I am certainly willing to negotiate).

Its been a great guitar, and I'll be sad to see it go, but I don't think I'll be able to keep within China Air's weight limit if I lug it along.

Send me an email at phonomotility@gmail.com if you want more info, pics, or to check it out.

Cheers

josh

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds great ... if only it had been an acoustic bass. (:-/

Oh, and I've also got a Novation ReMote 25sl (automap) midi controller... If nobody is interested I'll definitely find a way to get this baby home, but if there are any other MIDI geeks out there looking for a way to control software synths or DAWs, this is about the coolest MIDI controller I've ever come across... 

Contact me for more info on this one, and check out its capabilities at novationmusic.com

When are you leaving?  I'll be in Xi'an Aug 20 and might be interested, but that might be too late.

RSS

Crowne Plaza Xi'an

Teaching English In Xi'an

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by TalkXian.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service