Insiders Experience is hiring a General Manager for its Xi’an office.
Established in 2008, Insiders experience offers private tailor made tours of Shanghai, Xi’an, Lijiang, Guilin by vintage vehicle as well as adventurous journeys into China’s finest parts.
I/ Tasks of the general manager
1. Planning administration
- Manage and take responsibility of the Xi’an office
- Coordinate with others offices + regular reporting to founder
- Provide vision/inside from the market to develop business
- Provide ideas to develop long range and annual plans to match market requirements
2. HR management
- Recruitment and contracting of company and project staff;
- Employee development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
3. Operations management:
- Manage jeep fleet (maintenance) and suppliers.
- Oversee the booking of tours in B2C and B2B.
- Oversee tours preparation and assignments.
- Control stocks
4. Marketing and PR:
- Develop marketing opportunities in Xi’an.
- Organize the availability of company members for media/PR events as well as trade shows and local markets.
- Oversee content, production and distribution of all marketing and publicity materials (posters, program, flyers, mail outs, brochures etc) with director, designer and project manager.
- Manage press development;
5. Financial management
- Provide recommendations regarding investments and cash strategies.
- Oversee preparation of annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
- Provide vision regarding overall financial health of the Xi’an office.
- Office and tour accounting
- Insure accurate quality control of tours and records.
- Direct and oversee evolution of staff at all levels.
- Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times.
II / Job specification of general manager job description
- A minimum of five years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- A minimum of five years of experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision and training (in both local and foreign staff).
- College graduate or equivalent experience.
- Proven skills in business and financial management.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills in English
- Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Demonstrated ability to multi - task and work in a fast - paced office setting.
- Fluent English is a must, French and Chinese are a plus.
- Passionate about Xi’an and Chinese culture, you have lived in China for at least 3 years.
- Start up and entrepreneur spirit is a must
- Having fun by working is a mega must
III / Compensation and benefits
Salary with package.
Visa and insurance provided
Please send CV and motivation letter to: