My family and I are relocating in about a month's time to Xi'an. What have others found out regarding any clinics or medical practices that have English speaking staff? I have two young children and obviously in an emergency we would take them to an ER, but I'd like to have a resource for milder things like ear aches and vaccinations. Unfortunatly this move came quickly so I have very limited Chinese Language skills. I'd also appreciate Chinese Doctor recommendations, but when we initially move I'll be a t a loss for the language. Thanks!

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best thing to do is take a colleague or friend that speaks Chinese with you.


On page 23 of the November issue of Xianease you might find some suggestions for hospitals.



Contact my friend, he is a at the 4th military hospital. His name is Hong Kong (sounds like his chinese name) 18966751991. He does speak English, just call him, he will help you.

please call me when you need medical help Dr Jerry Tim ,13701884285

Hi,I'm a licenced Chinese Doctor who currently doing PhD study in Xi'an Jiaotong University school of medicine. I finished my internship in the first affiliated hospital of Jiaotong university which is one of the best hospitals in xi'an. And I live very close to that hospital. Because I'm also preparing the licence exam in US, I can manage most medical words in english as well.

If you find I can be the help, you can write to me at dengzhe729@gmail.com 


Crowne Plaza Xi'an

Teaching English In Xi'an


  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2019   Created by TalkXian.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service