Bridges Coffee Shop--No place like it in Xi'an! Authentic western food and drinks, specialty coffees, relaxing atmosphere, free wifi.

Open Monday to Saturday--11:00-22:30
Phone: 84502441
500 m south of Keji Lu Xi Kou on Zhang Ba Bei Lu,
Li Jun Ming Tian Xiao Qu

高新区丈八路与唐兴路利君明天广场(利君明天小区大门南侧) 桥缘文化交流中心一楼

Views: 1487

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Already typing my own review for a free meal. ;-)

Laohuli, I'm so sorry that your experience at our coffee shop was so much less than you had hoped for.  Mara, our manager in this area would like to make this right for you.  Please call 8450-2441 and leave your contact information and she will call you as soon as she is able.  And once again, I apologize for the negative experience you had during your time here.

Hello

I heard that there were some activities for children in Bridges Coffee Shop. Is it true?

If it is, what is it? when is it? do you have a website with the information? Or a planning or something?

Thanks

Free babysitting in return for letting some religious nuts mess with your kid's minds.. fair trade?

Sorry for the delay in replying.  I was out of town and needed to check with the manager of this part of our business.  In the fall we plan to offer both a Chinese pre-school (instruction in Chinese) as well as an International pre-school (instruction in English) in the mornings.  The International pre-school is a new thing so we have free trial classes throughout the summer months.  We also have periodic special events for children which will be advertised on Talkxian.  For more information call our office at 8839-6170.

I'm so sorry that your second visit was disappointing. We would like to make it up to you as well as get your feedback on how we can improve. Please call Mara at 8450-2441 or 8839-6170.

Nope. It's been closed for a while now.

RSS

Crowne Plaza Xi'an

Teaching English In Xi'an

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by TalkXian.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service