Aktifistri's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Can't agree more with everything you elaborate, Kyle. Well said. Been living in Chin…"

Aktifistri replied Oct 11, 2014 to "Lao Wai" or "Waiguoren"

22 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by dylan trull

"Hello Darcy, it's a great platform that you're setting! I'm in for the Chinese Paint…"

Aktifistri replied May 20, 2013 to Traditional Chinese Culture Meetings and Beginner's Chinese Painting Workshop

4 May 22, 2013
Reply by Darcy

"thanks for the ans. "

Aktifistri replied Jul 16, 2012 to Leaving Xi'an - Things for Sale - Updated with more stuff!

19 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Shane

"Hello Leo, never said that I'm willing to pay such amount for agency, let alone if s…"

Aktifistri replied Jul 14, 2012 to I'd love to learn Chinese formally (at university) by Scholarship, wondering if I can meet the requirements to get such scholarship? Does anyone mind to share experiences, insights, and helpful advice

10 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Aktifistri

"Hi Amin, thanks again. I still need to recheck but I think I've contacted that friek…"

Aktifistri replied Jul 14, 2012 to I'd love to learn Chinese formally (at university) by Scholarship, wondering if I can meet the requirements to get such scholarship? Does anyone mind to share experiences, insights, and helpful advice

10 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Aktifistri

"hahaaa..siiip lah! pls say hi to ur lovely wifey ;)"

10 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Aktifistri

"Hi Shane, are you the first hand of the scooter? With full fuel, how many kilos it c…"

Aktifistri replied Jul 14, 2012 to Leaving Xi'an - Things for Sale - Updated with more stuff!

19 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Shane

"Thank you so much for your info Amin. That helps me to get more focused. I really ap…"

Aktifistri replied Jul 9, 2012 to Cheap Language School for Learning Chinese

40 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by Aktifistri

""What monkey man said will definitely get you something, though I'm not sure what.".…"

Aktifistri replied Jul 9, 2012 to I'd love to learn Chinese formally (at university) by Scholarship, wondering if I can meet the requirements to get such scholarship? Does anyone mind to share experiences, insights, and helpful advice

10 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Aktifistri

"Lol..you're hilarious! Thanks for putting time and effort, Monkey Man...though I'm n…"

Aktifistri replied Jul 9, 2012 to I'd love to learn Chinese formally (at university) by Scholarship, wondering if I can meet the requirements to get such scholarship? Does anyone mind to share experiences, insights, and helpful advice

10 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Aktifistri

RSS

Crowne Plaza Xi'an

Teaching English In Xi'an

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by TalkXian.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service