General Discussion (850)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a native Chinese speaker with good English skills

Are you energetic, serious about teaching but just waiting for that "right" opportunity to come along? If so, this could be your chance!…

Started by A.C.

0 Aug 17, 2016

how are you during Xi'an storm floods?

it's surprising when I see the photos online about xian storm floods. How are you? Affect you? Looks this year's devastating storms in the…

Started by Mike

5 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by terry johns

New Foreigners! Looking for friends, lets meet :)

Hi everyone!  My name is Sophie and I just arrived to Xi'an a couple of days ago.. Im german and I will stay 6 months for a cultural exchan…

Started by Sophie

8 Jul 31, 2016
Reply by Sophie

Join Us!

A position of my company's International Department is open for talents now! Requirements:  Fluent in English & Chinese; Have no proble…

Started by Lauren Wang

0 Jul 5, 2016

Electronic mall in Xian/ PS4

Hi guys, Does anybody know a good electronic mall in Xian? I want to buy a Playstation 4 (jailbroken) and some original sony earpods. I hav…

Started by Mike Kis

2 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Mike Kis

Chinese native speaker and translator (English)

Hello, I am looking for a Chinese native speaker, who is fluent in English. I recently bought an apartment in Xi'an. Therefore I need some…

Started by Tom Reinhardt

2 May 28, 2016
Reply by Vicky Weiwei

Locations in Xian

Dear friends, Could you please help me to locate the following places: the bustling commercial district of Xiao Zhai, just three bus stops…

Started by Tanya Afanasyeva

0 May 5, 2016

Locations in Xian

Dear friends, Could you please help me to locate the following places: the bustling commercial district of Xiao Zhai, just three bus stops…

0 May 5, 2016

Want to know more about Xian

Hello. My name is Tanya and I am from Russia. I was offered a job as an English teacher in Xian and now consider moving to this city. I hav…

0 May 5, 2016

Second Hand Car Price

Dear all, I may be coming to xian later this year for PhD studies at NPU. I wish to know how much a second hand car cost in xian. Is it leg…

Started by Fezan Rafique

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Fezan Rafique

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2017   Created by TalkXian.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service